Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mic Check - One-Two, One-Two


Hi there, we're back. No, we didn't fall off the face of the Earth or any such thing. Instead, one day about a month or so ago the AC adapter for my Toshiba laptop made a loud buzzing sound that no AC adapter should be making and died. I then got an el-cheapo replacement adapter off of Amazon for $5 and, amazingly, it worked for almost 2 hours before going into that good night, this time - quietly and gently.


Since an adapter directly from Toshiba website costs just over $100 (what with shipping and handling), I'm PC-less for the time being. Well, actually, Chris and I are hot-bunking on his Toshiba. And no, before you ask, the adapter from his Toshiba doesn't work with my Toshiba.


So in the last month or so our computer schedule's been compressed. Some changes had to be made. Chris started getting up at 4:30am to get some work done (he insists that he actually likes it). I had to stay up late. And we both pretty much gave up on watching any kind of Netflix movies. Now you know why I haven't blogged for a while, right? Well, it was either blogging for an hour each week or watching "24" for an hour each week and NOTHING can come between me and "24"!


But tonight I have a bit of a lull in my work schedule (aka - no work) and we've already watched this week's "24". Time to blog, I say. So I'm going to try to post as much as possible in the next 30 minutes or so. Oh, and the picture at the top is, of course, completely irrelevant to this post. I just like adding pictures to my posts. In case you're wondering, I took it about a month ago at the Marbles Kids Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment