Saturday, October 2, 2010

Great Idea for a Tree Part Construction Set

I have this routine worked out - every day right after Chris takes M up to bed I sit down to work. Well, actually, I sit down to catch up on various blogs first. At this point I have about 30 blogs in my Google Reader, most of which update daily (sometimes several times a day). And that's not counting business-related blogs or blogs I follow for my clients. But I always keep finding some new super cool and inspirational ones to add to the Reader.

Here's another one I'll be adding to my Reader in just a second. I don't know what this is all about yet, something to do with creative preschool and kindergarten ideas. Sounds good enough for me. And here's a post that won my heart - Teacher Tom: A Tree Part Construction Set. Now, this looks a bit like an activity M did a few times in the past, including here and here. Except this one uses all natural materials, which I LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment