Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year, New Project


The New Year doesn't even start for another day and I'm already WAAAAY ahead on my resolutions.

You see, I came up with this awesome idea for a year-long project. But I won't tell you what it is. Not yet anyway. For now, just check out this kewl iPod case I made.
Check out my hot pink iPod. I love it so! I listen to all sorts of podcasts (mostly NPR) when I clean the house and also before bed. Heck, the Splendid Table literally puts me to sleep (awesome podcast though).

But hot pink iPod just doesn't look right on my cream nightstand. It conflicts with calming blues and creams of my bedroom. It intrudes and makes the whole room look disheveled. So I made this case for it using an old hardcover book that I don't care to read again and a map from an old issue of National Geographic. So now the room is once again balanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment